SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

OMG! AMY MAKES THE COVER OF ROLLING STONE AS READERS CHOICE!

Amy of Karmin covers Rolling Stone
Bam! Yet another artist that hits the nail on the head or is it the jackpot? I met Karmin, a pop duo from the USA at Kiss 92.5FM Toronto's Wham Bam in August 2012. As soon as I saw Sean Cordner, my PR pal at Sony coming towards me with them, I knew this had to be good.


Before that day, I had only seen Karmin on SNL as an emerging group. I interviewed Amy and Nick who are engaged and that intv is coming. I asked her about the hair and other music stuff, then I went home and I was just rocking to their music like crazy on my flight home to Nigeria. It was my last days in my 5 year stay in Canada.


Now in Nigeria, I picked up Rolling Stone today and there's Amy on the COVER as READER'S CHOICE! YAY!!!!! OMG, Have y'all noticed that everyone I interview becomes VERY VERY VERY famous?

MsKemi's touch of gold is in effect again. Congrats to Amy of Karmin music on this awesome development. Nigerians love pop music and one of these days, Karmin will be stopping here NEXT. U know they sing AND RAP GOOD!! Girl can give Nicki a run for her money!!--MsKemi

Follow Karmin @KarminMusic
YouTube: Karmin Covers

Blog Archive