SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Diddy: 'I don't know how marriage works'

Sean 'Diddy' Combs can never see himself settling down - because he lacked good married role models when he was young. The Bad Boy Records boss has dated a string of beauties throughout his meteoric career - including Jennifer Lopez and model/actress Kim Porter, and had rumoured flings with Sienna Miller and Cameron Diaz. But the father of six doesn't understand the ethics of married life and blames his single-parent upbringing with mum Janice, who was left to raise two kids after Combs' father Melvin was shot dead in New York.

He says: "I don't know how marriage works. If you're raised by a married couple, you see how they interact; their good days, their bad days, how they work through things - you see the love.
"I wasn't brought up like that and I still don't know to do it. I never saw (my parents') relationship up-close, so every time I've been in a relationship I haven't known what to do and that's really scared me."

The hip-hop star broke off his relationship with Porter just months after she gave birth to their twin daughters Jessie James and D'Lila Star in December 2006. Diddy's father was gunned down on the streets when he was just three years old!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive