SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Guns drama at Beyonce and rapper Jay-Z's New York wedding.

Guests were instructed to leave mobile phones and cameras at home - and Bey's family insisted a burly security team frisked any lesser-knowns. But three guns were left in an amnesty box outside Jay-Z's Tribeca apartment. Jay-Z, 38, real name Shawn Carter, then made an emotional speech praising his Bootylicious bride and jerking a tear from Gwynnie. And Bey, 26, serenaded her new husband by singing a Natasha Bedingfield inspired ditty, with the words: "I love you, I love you, I love you." I will be interviewing Natasha hopefully this coming weekend at the Canadian Idol auditions. That wedding was something!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive