SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Monday, April 21, 2008

HipHossip Introduces a TRULY DYNAMIC Canadian R&B sensation named S. Davis!

THIS IS S.DAVIS PROMO WEEKEND ON HIPHOSSIP. HE IS FILMING HIS VIDEO FOR "JOURNEY" TODAY DOWNTOWN SATURDAY 19TH THRU SUNDAY 20TH APRIL. I WILL BE ON SET. STAY TUNED FOR MORE COVERAGE ONLY ON HIPHOSSIP NEXT WEEK!

Recently S.Davis has released his second single "JOURNEY" and it has been doing very well in rotation on the Canadian radio station. He has a few performances coming up within the next few weeks and you are more then welcome to attend. Also S.Davis is getting ready to shoot his first music video the weekend of the 19th to the musical track "Journey".

With this classic Neyo-like plus R. Kelly and Usher voice, you are looking at the next BIG thing coming to North America. To all my loyal U.S, Canada and U.K readers, this is the ONE to HEAR! I arrived in Canada last June and I heard this song "I Do" in my hotel room, I was amazed calling it Neyo's latest. My young American boy KJ christened the song "Neyo and the baby" as a result of the baby like special effects voice in the chorus saying "I do." I have been trying to find out who sang this song for months, so I said to myself that I would call Flow 93.5FM 's Devo Brown one day and sing it to him but never got to it.

I want you to read this entire post as I wrote it. No skipping. Now remember when I went to his site last week, the track "Journey" loaded, but when I went there last night to complete my story,"I do" LOADED (listen first) and I completely FREAKED OUT! My home was on FIRE! People dancing everywhere. KJ asking for his photo ops and autographs. I immediately sent an e-mail to Radio Nigeria's Music Director Bisi Adetunji who was my show producer on the hip-hop and R&B show Premier FM Saturday Show. She was here in the fall and liked the song which was heavily rotated on radio stations in Canada. Amazing how God works as I spotted this young man's MySpace page online, contacted his Publicist/Manager Adrian of Starlight Entertainment and the rest is going to be Grammy and Juno awards history.

Artists, please build a MySpace page or get us to build it for you (See Advertising area) Producers, Label Executives and A&R's are looking. My pal Ken from Warner Music told me he scouts MySpace a lot!!! Now watch this video showing him recording the song and how he put it together. More videos in the studio is on his MySpace page.








THIS IS-------- S.DAVIS!

In 2001 when Toronto born singer, songwriter, S.Davis took to the stage and belted out a soulful rendition of Donell Jones’, “Where I Wanna Be”, his passion for music erupted from a steady flame to a raging fire. Everything he did from that point onward was done in promotion of his musical aspirations.

Although his performance reignited his desire to be a professional singer, S.Davis knew that he was born to be in show business. As a toddler, he sang in daycare and kept his caretakers, friends and family entertained. Performances throughout his elementary school years saw the young singer at varying venues including church, school and community events. He grew up admiring the vocal stylings of Luther Vandross, Michael Jackson, Usher, R.Kelly and Patti Labelle. Although he can be classified as a new artist, S.Davis has had a lifetime rich in performance experiences. His father, a former tour manager and his mother, a stage actress, provided S.Davis with the “born to do it” genetics that only a handful of artists possess.

S.Davis is a talented songwriter and vocal arranger. He is a perfectionist who studies voice and dance, all in pursuit of becoming a better artist. He is a natural musician, who began playing piano by ear as a boy. He has the ability to connect with his audiences through his charisma and witty, melodic lyrics. Watching S.Davis perform makes it clear to his audiences that he has cemented his place on stage as an entertainer.

With his first single, “I Do”, in heavy rotation on radio stations in Toronto, including Canada’s first urban radio station, S.Davis is now an artist in demand for high profiled performances at night clubs and other notable public events. In the summer of 2007 he embarked on a nine day independent tour in British Columbia, Canada. His goal for the tour was to raise his presence in the industry. With a hit single high on Canadian charts, collaboration offers from international artists and producers and throngs of new fans, S.Davis has not only raised his presence in the industry, he has solidified his place as his place as a new and defining voice in R&B.

Listen to "I Do" on Imeem and embed it on Facebook, MySpace and more.

S. Davis on MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/sdavisshine

S.Davis TV on YouTube: http://youtube.com/sdavisshine

Bookings: Adrian Francis at Starlight Entertainment adrian@starlightentertainmentmanagement.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive