SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Friday, April 4, 2008

Our Canadian Rapper Famous featured on US hip-hop websites!


Famous says in his e-mail to me............

"Now that I'm a rapper I've learned the importance of communication. So...I just had to hit you up with a quick update on the project. My track "4th Biggest City" is now featured in the audio sections of two of the world's biggest hip hop websites: hiphopgame.com and hiphopdx.com!!!

Thank you AGAIN for all your support. Please click the links above, scroll down and click "4th Biggest City" on the audio page to help show some love to the kid!!! "

And if you haven't seen the video yet:

Famous - 4th Biggest City (VIDEO)
YouTube Link 1: (almost 12000 views)
YouTube Link 2 (almost 5500 views)
Facebook Video (139 comments)

MP3 DOWNLOAD: www.thekidfamous.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive