SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Friday, April 4, 2008

Pregnant Singer Tiny's baby registry revealed.

I just got a message from Tiny that her baby registry is Babies R'Us. You know her real name is Tameka Cottle, so get those baby gifts going. Tiny is expecting another boy and is 6 months pregnant in the above picture. "Baby daddy" is her longtime boyfriend, Rapper T.I. We wish good her luck with the baby. Tameka, I want the first pictures before People magazine! LOL!

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 23, 2008

    Hi

    It is a really amazing news for her and I think she is very happy to this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 24, 2008

    Hi

    It is a nice and amazing news for her and I think she is so glade now.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive