SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Canadian Portuguese hip-hop girl Nelly Furtado teams up with Country's Keith Urban.

Singer Nelly Furtado wants to dabble in country music and is collaborating with Nicole Kidman's husband Keith Urban on a new version of her song 'In God's Hands' from her 2006 album 'Loose'. Ananova.com reports her saying: 'I love country. I have always thought that the song needed a country singer on it and Keith was my first choice.'

She added: 'He is right on the border of country, roots and pop. He really defies description and those are my favourite kinds of artists.' Everyone' snow loving country music. Akon, Snoop Dogg, Bobby Brown are all new crooners in this genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive