SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Saturday, April 19, 2008

R&B singer Ne-Yo "bored" by urban music!

That's good! That will give Canada's R&B King S.Davis the title and not being called the "next Neyo" anymore. LOL! As he prepares to release his third album in as many years, R&B singer/songwriter Ne-Yo says he is "a little bored" with urban music. "There's some stuff on there that sounds like something the Beatles might've done," Ne-Yo told Billboard. "There's some stuff on there that sounds like something Billy Joel might've done. I can't do just straight urban music no more, because to be completely honest with you, I'm a little bored with it. I'm just moving with what music excites me now." O yeah Neyo?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive