SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The reader that said my photos look FAKE: Glenda apologizes!


Here is the e-mail I got from Glenda D a few minutes ago!

"MY BAD MY SISTER. AND YOU ARE FAR FROM FAKE, I JUST HAD AN OPINION, IT WAS NOT AN ACCUSATION. BUT THE PICTURES OF YOU, DIDN'T DO YOU ANY JUSTICE. YET AND STILL I AM A WOMAN ABOUT MINE AND I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE IF I WAS OUT OF LINE, BECAUSE NO DISRESPECT WAS INTENDED. AND I STILL THOUGHT YOUR SITE WAS HOT! GONE GIRL. WE COOL?"
Kemi's Responce: We Cool! We Cool! As Tupac said......."I ain't mad at ya!" Hear that Set? Set Shakur is Tupac's only sister who reads this site daily! Since I was a baby, my mom said I never even cried. That's me at 3 months old and I am 45 now. Like I said Glenda, I'm for real and have nothing to hide! Don't let my ugly duckling picture scare you. I ended up cute later on my first B-day below. LOL!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive