SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Shattering News: Now Beyonce is PREGNANT!

It's not even breaking news anymore but now the New York Daily news is reporting that she may have discovered that she was pregnant and that is why they rushed to the penthouse altar. Let me tell you a short pregnancy story I always tell when applicable. (Yawn!) In 2004, I met a singer called Beyonce Knowles after she had just ganered 6 or so Grammys at the Grammy Awards. She was in Atlanta for a concert tour. I was in a press detail where we had to interview her only but no pictures on Jay-Z's orders we were told.

I was freezing outside her limo when her street team kindly gave me the front seat of their promo van above to sit and warm up. My first question to her was about Solange her sister who abruptly got married to a college ball player. The word was already out that Solange was pregnant and that daddy Matthew did not want the preggoncy to damage her image!

Kemi: Beyonce, is your sister 2 months pregnant as we hear and that's why she rushed to marriage??
Beyonce: Oh no! She's not pregnant and I am quoting Beyonce "She married for love."

7 months later, Solange gave birth to a baby boy Daniel Juelz who we would later see that year being carried and rocked by Beyonce on Walmart Christmas TV commercials

CONGRATS TO THE MOM AND DAD TO BE! WE HEARD THE NAMES PICKED AROUND THE WEB IS JAYONCE AND IT'S UNISEX.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive