SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Lil Scrappy Discusses His Incident Of Being Stabbed! "He Put Hands On My Sister, Talkin Reckless, I Bust Heads"





You remember he got stabbed, then got arrested then showed up for his gig in Canada 2 weeks later. Well, now is the time for Scrappy to explain the real thing that happened! He says he was protecting his sister.

I know the Scrappy family very well. Mama Dee raised those kids in the hardest times struggling to feed her boy and girl as she told me in a 2005 interview in Atlanta. Dee's a damn good mother and Scrappy did like he said "what any brother will do."

Domestic violence on a woman is UNACCEPTABLE! We don't encourage revenge but always call 911 rather than take the law into your own hands. Scrappy is like a son to me and he learned his lesson. Above is Dee and I at the Tupac Oscar nomination red carpet during the Oscar academy awards in 2005.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive