SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Monday, February 25, 2008

Diddy was so poor in college, he ate ramen noodles for years!


It's a slow news day! Hip-hop artist Sean Combs has revealed that he was so strapped for cash at one point of time that he had to survive on just ramen noodles. The rapper/fashion-mogul confessed that he once tasted bad fortune as a student at Howard University in Washington D.C.

And due to poor inflow of finances, the now multi-millionaire, Diddy had to beg for help just to survive. "I was getting evicted and running out of ramen noodles so I went to apply for $5,000 in financial aid. And I waited for that $5,000 cheque," Contactmusic quoted him, as saying.

The singer revealed that he ate student snack ramen noodles for years. "When it came, boy, we was ballin'. I bought up (convenience store) 7-Eleven. I had ramen noodles for years," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive