SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Pharrell defends Snoop's pot use!




My pal Pharrell Williams angrily defended Snoop Dogg at Monday’s Hip Hop Summit Action Awards, blasting critics of his marijuana use. Didn't Snoop tell the world on Larry King that he was legally on medical marijuana? Please! I'm not encouraging pot use. That sh*t is dangerous but can someone call Snoop's doctor?

I took this photo of my bro Nduka who brought Snoop to Nigeria in 2006 posing here with Snoop and Jay after Jay's performance for Nigeria's Independence Day festival. Snoop takes this thing on a daily basis. I saw him puff these marijuameds daily, even on stage for his 10pm dose. All that smoke on the stage while Snoop's cousin was videotaping was medical pot he lit up on stage.

I was there and even Busta Rhymes and Spliff got into the act too jumping on stage to help Snoop light up........and I quote Busta on stage " Sh*t! This African weed is sure GOOD!" Busta's pot was NOT prescribed! Can't forget your meds now Snoop.......LOL! Kids, don't DO POT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive