SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Monday, July 27, 2009

TINY AND TOYA LIVING IT UP BY THE SECOND!

Aside from BET.com being my humble partner on this site and I pump up channel 49 all over Canada, If I hear anyone call Tiny and Toya hood girls, they better be ready for a Hiphossip beatdown. The ladies are seen here living it up at Club PURE in ATL last week and btw, may it be known that Ms Cottle aka Tiny is the first to always wish me that Happy Birthday on my personal MySpace yearly. That will be August 6th. The classic reality show airs on BET Tuesday 10pm Eastern. Tameka, pls say hi to your lovely mama Ms Diane. She better be getting her own reality show like those Keyshia/Nefe/Frankie girls. Above is Tiny's mom and dad. Thanks for the picture Sandra.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive