SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Monday, July 27, 2009

WHITNEY BACK HOME WITH DADDY CLIVE DAVIS.

Photo Source: Mazur

Whitney HoustonA jubilant Whitney Houston told well wishers "I am back home" at a special listening party for her soon to be released album "I Look To You" this week.

Among those in attendance at the party were Stevie Wonder, Halle Berry, Beverly Johnson and humanitarian and former NBA star Magic Johnson.

Playing the album and sharing a few words with those in attendance at the Beverly Hilton, as she had done last week in New York and before that London, Houston cited her daughter Bobbi Kristina as inspiration for the new album.

At one point, speaking of the three year period time it took to record the album and Clive Davis, Houston said "But I'm home where I truly belong, don't ya think?"

Titled "I Look To You," Houston's new album will arrive in stores and digital retailers September 1.

Source

Look at Whitney and I in this 2004 picture on the set of her Bravo reality show with Bobby. What is seriously wrong in this picture? I prayed for this and God heard my prayers. She is healed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive