SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Saturday, November 28, 2009

DO YOU THINK THE "TWILIGHT" STARS ARE LIKE THE BEATLES?

Taylor Lautner's co-star Robert Pattinson has compared himself and his Twilight co-stars to the Beatles - insisting the teenage hysteria around the movie series is similar to the frenzied music fans of the 1960s.
The British band attracted hordes of dedicated devotees, and the intense fervour around the group became known as Beatlemania.

Pattinson is adamant he has been subjected to the same kind of erratic behavior from the screaming fans who follow his every move. He tells JustJared.com, "I don’t know how the Beatles felt but I imagine it was close to this. Very few human beings will ever get to experience the love we feel at Twilight events.”

I asked Taylor Lautner that same question earlier this year and you know how humble he is and can guess what he told me.

Meanwhile, did you know that Lautner was bullied at school over his love for acting? The star has catapulted to fame playing Jacob in the vampire verses werewolves film franchise, but he admits life was difficult as a drama nerd. He tells Rolling Stone magazine, "I was never extremely confident. Because I was an actor when I was in school there was a little bullying going on. Not physical bullying but people making fun of what I do. "I just had to tell myself, 'I can't let this get to me. This is what love to do and I'm going to continue to do it.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive