SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Monday, November 30, 2009

USHER'S EX- BAGGAGE TAMEKA FOSTER TWEETS LIKE A COWARD!


Photo: Twitter snapshot

Is this the same person that had her Publicist bring down my domain name for 14 days and we had to fight it with the help of some lawyers for the copyright owner. Tameka's Publicist is out there filing false copyright claims left and right on bloggers. The copyright of the pictures were being hurriedly requested to have signed over to her but was DENIED. She has always been a fraudster anyway.

So after the Soul Train awards, Joel Osteen kicks in and the message is empowering her. Doesn't she have a grudge against me after calling my home leaving a curse word? AND.....Tameka, may be paying through her own walk soon to my advertisers and all the revenues I lost.

1 comment:

Blog Archive