SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Thursday, June 9, 2011

WILLOW SMITH CONGRATULATES HER BROTHER ON HIS GRADUATION AND LETS US KNOW IT!

Willow Smith's photo: Congratulations to my big brother Trey on his graduation!! <3 you!!

So maybe someof you didn't know that Will and Jada were my childhood friends in the Philly and Baltimore days. Will had Trey with his first wife in their short lived marriage. Trey is now graduating HS and it's time for college. Below is a photo of Jada and I on the set of that fat family movie "The Naughty Professor" and also Jada on our morning radio show later that day on the now defunct V103FM Baltimore.

The kid Jada's posing with is my now 20-year-old son, One picture there was from the movie premier of Will's movie "Wild Wild West." Jaden is the baby Jada was carrying and Trey is the one in the dapper white suit. Better click or download that pic and flip it upside down as I labelled it in 1997!! Oh lawd and there was no WILLOW in that picture as she was born in 2000, the same time as KJ. CONGRATS TREY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive