SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

CONGRATS TO TORONTO RAPPER BRAD LYKO ON THE ARRIVAL OF HIS GREATEST HIT!



Baby Bryson viaTwitter

Congrats to dynamic talented Toronto Rapper Brad Lyko, who just received a baby boy from the rapping stork. Welcome Baby Bryson!! Lyko is one part of the rap group M.S.S and "4AM" is their hit song of 2010, produced by J-Nice. The lyrics are composed by Andrew Slowly, Schenks & Brad Lyko of M.S.S. & last but NOT least The Video Was directed by Jennifer Bishun. I have always LOVED this song which is what attracted me to the group in 2010.

Lyko's newborn is so good, he always sleeps as compared to restless dad at 1:34 in this video. 7/11 snacks and all. SMH and he's trying to convince me on my FB page as we speak that the baby stays up way past 4AM. You think I believe him? Andrew Slowly should be rhyming "4 AYEM, what u knocking on my CRIB for?" Well, Brad's got a real crib now. Congrats to him and Sarah.

Check out Brad's TV Channel here  
Follow him on Twitter @BradLyko

Blog Archive