SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Saturday, October 4, 2014

#HNNMedia #FamilyDomesticViolence How Blogger @SDimokoKorkus GATHERED FALSE information on Funlola and VIOLENT Fifehan Omitowoju

Funlola Omitowoju my niece
AN OPEN LETTER TO STELLA DIMOKO-KORKUS AND WHY I CALL NIGERIAN BLOGGERS A FAILURE AND WROTE ABOUT IT IN THE Nigerian Tribune

An update on my attack: Stella Dimoko Korkus' BLOG My dear Stella, Pls don't become a discredited blogger and taint your work. I think you should amend your story or remove it altogether. By now you know I post everything on my mind and keep things real. There are 6 videos of what happened to me Sept 15th to 17. My father is still investigating watching them all yesterday, they may not be public BUT PLS STELLA>> Funlola Omitowoju my sister's only daughter and oldest child was NOT there when I was attacked by HER MOTHER and BROTHER. Don't become a useless Blogger calling her an "eyewitness."
She was in her University hostel at OAU. The fact that her brother and mother's name is all messed up on google and he was denied a visa to wherever he was going does not mean that Funlola was an EYEWITNESS. Stella for an award winning blogger I am ashamed of you. Totally! Retract your story and save your reputation. U had already done a story and now you wanted my version? Spare me the rhetoric Isaac Dachen a seasoned writer at Pulse Ng had the correct story from the ground. The Omitowoju children are ashamed of their lives because they NEVER thought I will go PUBLIC. They are PRIVATE LIARS who live in their dark world of the Grail! These children watched their mother Funke Olunloyo beat the crap out of their father Olumuyiwa Omitowoju for years before he dumped her for another woman and they had 2 new kids. Children of domestic abusers always think it's the right thing!


I received plenty of donations from Canadians, Americans and Nigerians who mattered. My fanbase is not in Nigeria. Didn't grow up here 37 years.

Try and clean up your work and reputation lady. Some of the stuff I read on your desperate blog was so disgraceful. I was deported from Canada for Nigeria not being a dangerous place for Journalists anymore after my 5 yr refuge visa expired and was not renewed even though media and cops all wrote great things about my stay there some citing it was my going hard on gun laws that kicked me out.

Stella I was NOT deported from America for assaulting a police officer and a judge. nor deported at all. I'm a Nigerian American and my children live there.

#FamilyDomesticViolence is unacceptable and did she tell you that her mother was also SUSPENDED by the Governor for a week on administrative leave when the Papparazi camped out at her job? Madam Special Adviser and the housegirl saving gas. You TALK SO BAD ABOUT Linda Ikeji, who she slept with, about her stealing Uche's (Bella Naija) man and all these things I believe u saying, now I really doubt your ability to gather the truth, Remember you once told me that you refuse to be in the list of top 10 Nigerian bloggers with Linda ruining my Nigerian Tribune story? Stella, Im a Journalist and Professional blogger. If you want to be a professional blogger, get the facts and stop discrediting Linda cos you really did a filthy job on this. That award you got made you an award winning blogger UNLESS you paid for it like they do in Nigeria. You can practice solid Journalism without even being a Journalist. Stick to ethics! This bug eyed girl is a LIAR! Thanks to Pulse Nigeria a verified source of information on Facebook.

Stella pls invest in some knowledge and read my Nigerian Tribune article on how Nigerian Bloggers FAIL!! I back up facts as a dynamic Journalist

http://tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/news/item/10396-media-fail-how-nigerian-bloggers-got-it-all-wrong

Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo
News Director
www.hnnafrica.com
@HNNAfrica on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest,
FB, Tumblr, Soundcloud, Reverbnation and YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive