SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Friday, November 2, 2012

HOMETOWN JOY: IBADAN, NIGERIA'S SPLASH FM SNAGS 6 NOMINATIONS IN THE NIGERIAN RADIO AWARDS.


Not only because of someone I am proud to say worked and learned from me is nominated in a major category, but because IB city my hometown is now lighting up with a dynamic radio station. Toyin Adepoju (not pictured) is nominated at SplashFM, she co-hosted on my show "Every Woman" in 2006-2007 at Premier FM in Ibadan. The station and it's personalities all snagged major nominations totaling SIX!

Congrats to Splash and I hope they win them all. Splash FM started on the hill at Premier Hotel and they are now a full blown radio station at their famous "White House" building in Felele, Ibadan. Congrats to all the nominees. I hear many of you want me to join that station. We'll see--MsKemi

Blog Archive