SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

TWEETARAMA: OBAMA BECOMES FIRST US PRESIDENT TO TWEET HIS VICTORY! DID U KNOW?


I LIKE DISCOVERING FIRSTS. Remember when I told u that singer Ugo was the first Nigerian nominated for  Juno and Taio Cruz and Icon of CCK tied as the first nominated for an MMVA? The Social Media effect of Obama's win was huge. First he is the FIRST LIVING US President that tweeted his VICTORY, so another first there. Obama just simply wrote "4 more years." The time on this tweet will be 6 hours in US which was 10.16pmEDT.

Twitter tells us it is the most re-tweeted tweet with half a million RT's. Oh my, remember when I got on twitter in Summer 2007 and there were no RT's? Change is sure ongoing--MsKemi (Follow me @HipHossip)

Blog Archive