SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

CONGRATULATIONS AS WIZ KHALIFAH MARRIES AMBER ROSE.


Wiz and baby Sebastian

I have never met Wiz but remember in 2007 when I arrived in Canada and he sent me his mixtapes from Warner Bros, his label back then. Getting into music now has taught me this lesson  of hard hard work like Drake's late uncle Steve told KJ. It is not an easy job. Khalifa worked hard from the mixtapes to getting ripped for not OPENING Drake's tour simply because he wanted to be his own artist.


Wiz announced shortly after 8pm Nigerian time on twitter that he and Amber got married today and there will be a wedding in the fall. Now him, Amber and lil baby Sebastian become one big happy family.

Wiz Khalifa posters on my wall 2007-2009

Remember all the Wiz posters he sent me with the mixtapes when HipHossip launched in 2007? They were always on my wall at my home office desk. Now this picture is worth a thousand words as taken by the Toronto Sun when I had my beef with Camron and the GUNS.

You can also see all Wiz Khalifa's music and the entry tracks on Baltimore Late DJ K-Swift's MySpace page and when she died in that tragic pool accident, everyone went to her page and heard this rapper called Wiz Khalifa. He has her to thank in heaven. Wiz always thanked me. I will begin searching for those e-mails.
He is big time famous now.

Married at the courthouse! Mr and Mrs Wiz and Amber Khalifa

Congrats to the happy couple! I like the name Mrs Amber Khalifa.  Look at them seal the KISS at the courthouse!!

Gosh I love when these young people tie the know, have the kids and settle. Look at Beyonce and Jay. Up next is Yeezy (Amber's ex) and Kim K

#MsKemi
#Kesus

@HipHossip @IamKesus

Blog Archive