SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Sunday, July 14, 2013

BREAKING NEWS: WHILE WE SLEPT IN NIGERIA, GEORGE ZIMMERMAN FOUND NOT GUILTY OF KILLING TRAYVON MARTIN.

Cartoon of Trayvon Martin in his last moments
Good morning to my readers. I am planning to be on CNN, FOX, BBC etc giving statements and having my voice heard to international media like the Toronto Sun, Miami Herald and more as a Guns Victims Advocate. 

Toronto Sun Sun July 14th 2013
George Zimmerman was found NOT guilty of shooting and killing Trayvon Martin, the 17-year-old Florida teen who was on his way home after getting snacks at a convenience store. The jury of six women deliberated more than 16 hours over two days until nearly 10 p.m. on Saturday (0200 GMT Sunday) before delivering the verdict, which drew immediate condemnation from some civil rights groups and many in Black America.

According to Reuters, Zimmerman appeared stoned-faced as the verdict was announced, but then showed a slight smile of relief. His parents embraced each other and his wife was tearful.

Pls go to my page HIPHOSSIP MUSIC AND MEDIA GOSSIP BLOG to follow up on the ‪#‎TrayvonMartin‬ VERDICT and find out what it was all about if you are in Nigeria. 


My Miami Herald interview March 2012
I held the only rally outside the US for this murdered young man. Florida Law says you can stand your ground if you feel threatened by someone so SHOOT them. Vigilante and Castle doctrine laws do not belong in any society.

Those of you who travel to the US, learn the Castle Doctrine states and beware. U may be shot dead just for being black, what you wear or whatever suspicious thing or way you look regardless of your race.

America is heated right now!!

I will be blogging different stories here all week about the Martin verdict.

Toronto Sun August 28th 2012 and other Canadian media 

I am also planning to do a lot of radio shows in Toronto all week since my DEPORTATION had to with antagonizing gun laws in Canada! These are the real reasons u never saw in the news. PLS READ what a conservative gun loving politician wrote to the Toronto Sun after I had left.

My Deportation document from Canada August 2012
Though Canadian immigration authorities told me in documents dated December 2011 that my country was no longer dangerous for Journalists and that I can now go home and faced deportation August 2012, I was stunned but never appealed in Federal court to stay in Canada. 

Many members of the Canadian media and even politicians in the opposition thought otherwise. I constantly scrutinized the scrapping of the gun registry and supported the police in encouraging people to snitch in their communities and solve the very high rate of black murders by creating a Facebook page and twitter feed What About Our Sons and @Snitchlady on twitter (which was named one of the TOP crime fighting handles in Canada by the Toronto Sun. I have now made this video public as it was accidentally marked private)

GUNS do KILL and so do people. I created the newly launched HipHossip Music Foundation to use music to end Gun Violence. There are a lot of musicians that have been gunned down themselves. From Selena to Marvin Gaye, From Tupac to Biggie, From Slim Dunkin to MBone and the list goes on.


AUTHOR OF OWN MISFORTUNE (To a Conservative Canadian politician, its a misfortune to go back to Nigeria your own country) http://www.torontosun.com/2012/08/23/letters-to-the-editor-aug-24

Nigeria is my home and there is nothing wrong in going home if it's safe. It continues to be a very dangerous country. Last weekend, up to 40 students were SHOT dead while fleeing their burning dormitories at a boarding school as terrorist stormed it. the Boko Haram insurgency problem involves mainly GUNS and bombs!


Finally, I spoke to Global News Toronto's Anthony Robart about the growing call for criminal charges against Zimmerman as at that time he would not even have been charged. Watch it here.

Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo and Dewitt Lee Toronto4Trayvon rally March 2013
To the parents of Trayvon, my heart goes out to you for receiving no justice.  We sent them our signatures after the rally. I will be calling later today. It is truly a hard time.

I went through several of these cases before. One such is the case of Ephrain Brown an 11-year-old Toronto boy who was shot and killed by 2 gangstas shooting at each other who apparently got off and hugged each other at the end of the trial. Both have been re-arrested for new gun and drug crimes.

#MsKemi
#Kesus
@HipHossip @Snitchlady @IamKesus

Blog Archive