SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

WHAT'S THIS? JUELZ SANTANA NOT TALKING TO CAM'RON?


Get your urban news at DimeWars.Com


Juelz was hanging with my HipHossip Correspondents at the BET HH awards. Can't wait to get the interviews. Remember I accused him of smoking out a Toronto club recently when the smoke alarm went off! We all know about that Diplomats/Dipset shyt!

When Santana comes to Toronto, I am gonna make him do the weather forecast at our TV station and hit the ratings. Don't you dare copy my idea! Now who in Toronto won't watch the weather at 11pm when Santana is doing it. He already promised me on that phoner to do a one on one interview as soon as he hits the 4th largest city in America.

Wanna see Santana smoking out the club? Did I tell you he has glaucoma and that weed is medically prescribed?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive