SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

FIRST IN CANADA; MORNING COFEEE EPISODE 1 THIS MORNING 10/20/08.





Tionna Smalls says......

"The first episode was very interesting and I look a lot smaller even though my boobies look a million pounds on TV. I will get that all together, I promise. Anyway, here is the link to Morning Coffee Part 1 & 2. As you know we have some real "stars" on this show; Kim Osorio (Author/Former EIC of the Source Magazine), Angela Yee (Lip Service Host/Sirius Radio), Jen the Pen (G-UNIT Radio), and yours truly."

We discussed Jay-Z/Beyonce and Usher & Tameka. While were talking about Usher, I saw him on Thursday at Neyo & Fabolous' Henny party in the city. He's real small in person and uninteresting...but it's ok. I will keep y'all updated on who else I see in town. BTW, I finally met Ray Allen and he's the nicest person in the world. I loved him since I was 14 (yeah the He Got Game Days)...Anyway, check us out and reply, comment, hate, or whatever you would like to do. Thanks so much & God Bless!"

Tionna, this is like a black version of "The View" which is much better! Go ladies! Tionna is the loud mouth of the four and I LOVE LOUD MOUTHS! LOL!

www.globalgrind.com --The show website.
www.talkdatish.blogspot.com--Tionna's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive