SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

SUPPORT CANADIAN: FAMOUS' CD IS OUT-- Famous - What I wrote when I was taking a sh*t (I RAP NOW EP PROMO VIDEO)





It's finally here! His first official release! 5 songs that really paint the picture of how THE KID turned FAMOUS. Take this one in people. Get to know the kid. Too many new artists come and go with NO STORY...NO CHARACTER...and nothing for you to RELATE TO. That being said...this story's real. I RAP NOW is not just a fresh t-shirt (available for sale now!!! lol), it's what he does, he takes it serious and is honoured to present it to you
DOWNLOAD MIXTAPE VERSION (Hosted by Clinton Sparks!!!)

Photos: Quinntyne Brown
Art Direction & Design: Bryan Brock

WWW.IRAPNOW.COM FOR MORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive