SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

DYNAMIC CANADIAN RADIO PERSONALITY ARCEE INTERVIEWS Q-TIP.



Get your urban news at DimeWars.Com

Our own Arcee from Toronto's Real Frequency radio show interviews Tip and the above picture of him, I took at Rock the Bells this past summer. It was the worst media relations event this summer. Reporters were kicked out, denied interviews backstage and more. Let's not mention names of Managers and family groupies but I thank Live Nation for letting me cover the stage acts in the front row. Those videos have never been edited out of anger! I just want to say this--- Fock Method and Red's Manager and Erykah Badu's husband Jay Electronica! Good job Arcee. I enjoyed that chat with Tip.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive