SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

THE TRINA PHONE CONTROVERSY.....WE CARE ABOUT TRINA AT HIPHOSSIP.

Photo: Keminications Media Trina with my Reporters the Lawrence twins at the BET Hip-Hop awards 2009 in ATL.

During a recent interview, Trina opened up about the lost phone.
"I lost my phone and I had some pictures of me that I don’t want the world to see,” Trina said in an interview. “And I’m thinking, if it ever comes out, I’m devastated, but I mean, it’s not sex tape pictures but still, I don’t want you to see them, they’re not for you. But losing a phone and all this stuff happens.” She continued “but it’s a wake up call…I just feel like, what’s personal is personal. I don’t feel like, as an artist, like I need to do anything to expose myself. I don’t need to put out a nude photo for press…I don’t need a sex tape of me and my, my significant other to be worldwide, for the world to see.”
My take is that the scumbag trying to extort her for $100,000 should be arrested by the cops. Trina should not tolerate it. I REFUSE to post the videos of the naked pictures and all these alleged STD rashes with Kenyon Martin etc. We love Trina too much at HipHossip for that shyt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive