SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Thursday, February 3, 2011

VIDEOS YOU MUST SEE: WE ASKED KJ'S PAL GREYSON CHANCE IF HE KNEW MARY ROSE OBSESSION AND HE'S NOT INTO HIP-HOP.




LOL...OK, leave the kid alone. So, he does not like hip-hop, he loves Rock Music...Greyson, on that MяO™ one, look my boys up would ya? It may be a collabo some day. Toronto's #1 rock band is Mary Rose Obsession and that's a known at HipHossip. AMEN. Since all the babysitters quit and Nicki Minaj is not available, KJ is heading with me to Hard Rock cafe next Wednesday Feb 9th 2011 at 7pm to see the boys at the Battle of the Bands show in the downtown Toronto Hard Rock Cafe. BE THERE!

We met Greyson at WeDay 2010 in Toronto. Awesome kid. He plays that piano just like me. Between me, Greyson, Lady Gaga, Rapper Flava Flav and Tanya Kim of E-Talk, I don't even know who is the BEST classical pianist now? They are all trained classical pianist. I am not. I just sat in front of it at 3 years old. lol.

Mary Rose Obsession Website: http://www.maryroseobsession.com
Greyson Chance Website: http://www.greyson-official.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive