SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Saturday, July 23, 2011

US MAGAZINE HAS EXCLUSIVE MONICA WEDDING PICS.


Us magazine released gorgeous pictures of singer Monica's wedding to younger NBA player Shannon Brown. She's got Rocko's children and I wish them all one big happy family. What's with all these secret weddings. I'm getting mad at relatives like her cousin Ludacris and Frankie who are supposed to snitch for me. Keysha Cole getting married etc?

Oh well, Monica's dress looks fabulous and the bridesmaids do look familiar? Can you guess the songbirds tucked in there? This is what I love about living in ATL. It's one big family. This picture she released included Ciara, Tameka “Tiny” Cottle-Harris, Vanessa Bryant, Trina, and her cousin Ludacris' galpal Euxodie. Click to enlarge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive