SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Thursday, August 1, 2013

MEET NIGERIAN AMERICAN TWIN PRODUCERS CHRISTIAN RICH AND READ THEIR HOT MTV INTERVIEW.


Get More: 
Music News


My Music colleague and Editor of MTV RapFix, Nadeska Alexis did a terrific interview with Taiwo and Kehinde Hassan, a pair of dynamic American TWIN Producers of Nigerian descent who go by the name Christian Rich. I was sitting here thinking this was one person when I discovered it was TWO until Nadeska told me on twitter!! Heard about their producing and DJíng but had no idea this was two people with all this talent. You learn something daily.

Taiwo's middle name is Christian, while Kehinde's is Rich. I love all this name suspense and read they were enlisted to help produce "Doris" Earl Sweatshirt's new album including "Chum" which is a single out of the disc that they were credited for.

Earl's Doris is due out this August 20. Christian Rich told Billboard recently that they hooked up with Earl through some Sony Music A&R's. Networking sure pays off!

I like this MTV interview. Kinda reminds me of some of the producing stories that Kanye lectured about on his "Last Call" song except for the censors as Nadeska already knows she owes me the UNCUT version lol! U can't even hear "Last call" with the censors. I'm a bad girl.

These dudes have worked with Chad Hugo and Pharrell who I interviewed in 2004, almost 10 years ago. Christian Rich is definitely one to look forward to. Our Nigerian Producers are killing it right now and we have another young lady Ebony "Wonda Gurl" Oshunrinde just 16 producing on Jay's "Holy Grail Magna Carta" album. Of course we also have the dynamic Lawrence Twins, another set of Nigerian Producers well known around the world and partners with HipHossip at Mirror Image Media. Wow what a great discovery today.

Read Christian Rich's (The Hassan's) full interview with Nadeska Alexis here on MTV.com

The Dynamic Producing Team of Christian Rich (Photo via Billboard)
Find them on social media
@ChristianRich on Twitter
Their Tumblr blog 
Facebook

#MsKemi
#Kesus
@HipHossip Twitter


Blog Archive