SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

#HNNAfrica Joins NEW Phone APPS Snapchat, WhatsApp, Viber, BBM and more.


MY PHONE RULES AND PHONE APPS

My Phone number is a privilege and NOT a right. I maintain a line of communication with my fans but remember I am a very busy Journalist so pls don't abuse my line. You can call or SMS me #BREAKINGNEWS or call me on Fan days which I will announce without notice. Every fan has 2 mins to talk to me. #TalkbackHNN is my feedback phone segment. Try to participate and get your voice out as I record them. You have 1 minute to speak to me and tell me your views. Nobody is special on this page. Everyone is the same based on your race, religion, sexual orientation, color etc. I am not a fan of discrimination. I cannot add anyone on FB. I have NO FRIENDS anywhere nor use a FB friends page anymore. I only use my verified fanpage. I don't make friends or keep friends. I simply do my work, eat and sleep and back to work again. I live a public life and have a private life nobody knows about. As always don't address me as Mum or Aunty or Baby. I'm none of those to you. I am #DRKOO, #KOO or Kemi. I don't need Nigerian illiterate respect or anyone addressing me like I'm their girlfriend or wife. Below are my phone apps. Journalists rarely use chat apps as we are very busy. I will do group chats soon. My Skype is ONLY for TV networks like BBC, CNN, RT,CBC, CTV and more when I appear live.

Thank You. You are all Loved!
#DRKOO

Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+SnitchladyRadioShowHNNAFRICA
WhatsApp: 665-932
Viber: 240-794
Snapchat: 882-998
BBM: 7ABC617C
My number *234-0818-596-8627

Blog Archive