SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Friday, October 9, 2015

#Video Watch how I EMPOWER GIRLS at my high school St Teresa's College #Ibadan #Nigeria #HNNEducation


I visited my girls high school yesterday. St Teresa's College is the oldest catholic girls school in Nigeria. we are now 81 years old and still going strong. The albums are on instagram.com/HNnAfrica and also Facebook.com/STCIbadan

 I empowered the Senior High School

#HNNEducationNow....MY CLASSROOM in 1975This is hell funny!! Lolz
Posted by Dr Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo on Thursday, October 8, 2015
I empowered the Junior High School in this video

#HNNEducationIn this class at my high school St Teresa's College #Ibadan, I went to FREAK OUT with the girls. They will not let me leave. Empowering them is a must! They need it every now and then.
Posted by Dr Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo on Thursday, October 8, 2015

Blog Archive