SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Thursday, January 7, 2016

#BREAKING Pls READ carefully if you want to be in my POPULAR #Facebook COMMUNITY #MadamKOO


I realize you find my page engaging and interesting and you are BEGGING me all over Twitter and Instagram to come back if you were blocked on Facebook. Read my terms and conditions below. I want positive people around me addressing the subject being discussed and NOT me or my children or family. I don't know your family so pls don't cross the line. My page is a PRIVILEGE and NOT a right. Know my language. It is very raw. I grew up on the streets of the USA and was not raised by mommy and daddy like the rest of you. I discovered the world faster than most of you. I am blunt, outgoing and very straight with people. That's what makes me controversial in Nigeria, because I speak out. If I call you #mumuolodo or #illiterate, correct your mistake. Be smart and learn new things. Thank you for your understanding and BE GOOD!

READ MY TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USING MY FACEBOOK PAGE
I want you to be involved in #HNNAfrica's stories and discussions! Join the conversation here! This page is here to encourage an open dialogue with my readers, listeners and viewers to provide an online community where people can express themselves and interact with one another. The purpose of this page is to keep you updated on the latest news coverage, station promotions, community events, and encourage you to submit your comments, tips, content ideas and questions.

By engaging in conversation on my Facebook page, you agree to all conditions and terms for Facebook and #HNNAfrica Facebook Community Guidelines. Comments and images posted on the #HNNAfrica Facebook page may also be used on-air and on the blog. If you fail to comply with #HNNAfrica Facebook Community Guidelines, #HNNAfrica reserves the right to block you PERMANENTLY, restrict your access and/or remove postings at our sole discretion without any notice.

I will remove any/all of posts that contain the following:
•Abusive, defamatory, hateful, containing racially or ethnically offensive or derogatory content, obscene or sexually explicit language.
•Fraudulent, deceptive or misleading comments.
•Violation of any intellectual property rights, including copyrights, trade secrets, etc.
•Threats on any person or organization or company.
•Spam or advertisement postings focused on selling a product or service, or comments posted for a purpose of driving traffic to a particular website for personal, political, or monetary gain.
•Solicitations for events.
•Posts that are not relevant to the conversation or topic.
ALL BANS WILL BE PERMANENT AND NO LONGER 30, 60, 90 OR 180 DAYS EFFECTIVE January 7th 2016

If you would like to promote an event, you may do so on by emailing my sales department at HNNAfricanews@yahoo.com

If you disagree with any content posted on my Facebook page, have an idea for a subject, have any questions, comments, or ideas concerning anything you see on my pages, please let me know by mailing me and someone will respond to your requests as soon as possible. I RUN MY PAGE ALONE. THERE ARE NO ADMINS EXCEPT IN THE INBOX SOMETIMES! They will sign near their replies.

HNNAfrica is on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest, Ello and more
Videos Youtube.com/HipHossip
Audios Soundcloud.com/HNNAfrica andReverbnation.com/HNNAfrica
Website: www.hnnafrica.com

I have 23 million page views on Google and 2.5 Unique visits daily on www.HNNafrica.com. I am NOT on Alexa as it is never accurate. My website is NOT redirected as a result of that. HNNAfrica.com will NOT get you  to the site. Use www each time.

To send me NEWS or interact with me, pls connect with me on Twitter @HNNAfrica @Snitchlady or my BBM above.

Thank You
Dr Kemi Nkem Omololu-Olunloyo
#MadamKOO

Blog Archive