SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Why #Biafrans need to STOP calling @NgrPresident Buhari a Child Rapist and Pedophile


Pls DO NOT call @NgrPresident Buhari a child rapist or pedophile ON MY #socialmedia platforms. I do NOT subscribe to anything I cannot PROVE. I am an award winning international investigative and opinion Journalist and one of those awards came from The White House​ from President Bill Clinton​. If I cannot prove something I will not publish it. Don't post or PROMOTE unsubstiantiated allegations on my pages. There are many bad things Buhari is but that is not one that I have proven.It is especially common with Biafrans. If Nnamdi Kanu said it, let it end with him not you. I don't play around with child pedophilia.

Thank U
#MadamKOO

Blog Archive