SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Friday, May 25, 2012

DAVID BANNER, THE NEW VOICE OF REASON IN THE HIP-HOP COMMUNITY.


Aside from the fact that he "babysat" KJ for 45 mins for me while signing autographs for others at a celeb volleyball match in 2004 in the ATL, I have the UTMOST respect for this rapper. KJ wants to meet him again as he turns 12. He was 3 in this picture. David Banner has now become a voice of reason and activism in America's Hip-Hop community. I watched him on 106 and Park yesterday and also on the Trayvon show about what to do when stopped by police. He wrote below on his website DavidBanner.com

What’s up everyone,

The goal of Sex, Drugs & Video Games is to show the world urban music is still valuable. And how am I going to do that? Well, I’m glad you asked. I need 2 million of you to download this free independent album on May 22nd, then I need the same 2 million of you to donate at least $1 to the movement, but feel free to donate more! There is no maximum donation, and you can even donate now.

And what’s the “movement” you may ask? THE 2M1 MOVEMENT IS TO START CONTROLLING OUR OWN MUSIC, MOVIES, AND CONTENT... PERIOD! WE ARE NOT SIMPLY CHARACTERS IN A VIDEO GAME being controlled by the invisible hand. Once the goal is met, I’m going to shoot a movie that will drop May 22, 2013, and a portion will go to charity. Big shout out to Louie C.K. for the motivation!

Download this free independent on May 22nd, and make sure to support the 2M1 Movement. Hell, even if you don’t like me, at least support the movement, because that’s what this is all really about. (But, this joint is jamming!) I spent a great deal of my own money on this project, so I know you can spend at least $1. Chris Brown and Lil Wayne ain’t cheap. LOL--Sincerely, David Banner

Watch him talk about the project.



He has that new video feat Chris brown which I love. 


Follow David Banner on Twitter @TheRealDavidBanner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive