SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

NEW MUSIC BY THE DYNAMIC KREESHA TURNER: "LOVE AGAIN"




Kreesha Turner is an award winning Canadian singer who is making waves rite now and has been for years. Of course there was a haitus between 2010 and now. We now know she's been in the studio BIG time. I first met her at the 2009 Canadian Radio Music awards where she won an award. They call her the Rihanna of Canada based on that music and flair. Lawd, Kreesha can SING! I bumped into her at the 2012 Canadian Radio Music awards again where she presented and of course Kreesha was at the Drake hosted Spike4Life event by Rapper P.Reign helping raise money for kids in Toronto's boys and girls clubs. 


Tropic Electric is her new album and I have listened to the entire CD....IN PERSON!! She had a PRIVATE gig in Toronto 10 days ago and I was invited. Her manager said make sure I WAS THERE. What a honor as in...... if I had missed what I saw? OMG, I'll probably have jumped into the lions den at Toronto zoo by now. The show ROCKED!!



My QUOTE "Her music fascinates, resonates and takes your mind to a higher level."...MsKemi HipHossip.com


Follow Kreesha on Twitter @KreeshaTurner
Fan her on Facebook here


Stay tuned for all my footage and story this week of her performance at Rivoli on Queen street.--MsKemi @HipHossip on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive