SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Sunday, May 27, 2012

USHER IS FAR FROM A BAD FATHER!




The singer admitted to smoking weed in the past, but when the subject turned to his alleged ecstasy use, Usher’s lawyer objected! Excuse me, I am NOT a weed smoker, never tried a cigarette let alone weed, but doesn't everyone in this business smoke that or I should remind people that I am still a Pharmacist in the United States who dispensed Marinol to thousands for pain, cancer, AIDS and Glaucoma? 

Thrasheka freaking SHOT her ex-boyfriend with a GUN! He lived. The attempted MURDERER who is blocking me on Twitter is not a good person let alone a good mother who put a message like this on my HOME answering machine in 2009 and has never apologized. KJ retrieved the message. A KID LIKE YOURS had to put up with that! I had to file a Toronto Police report on her. Bitch, I will post that soon. Sandra Rose's write up sums it up. 


Meanwhile the case has been adjourned till July. Why so far away, I don't know. To Judge Lane I say SMH. Everyone's going to write a book after this one....INCLUDING ME. Hear that Tameka. Above Usher enjoys one of his visits with the boys as they sing together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive