SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

BREAKING NEWS: THE BEAUTIFUL DYNAMIC ASHLEY GRECO MOVES ON FROM Z1035FM TO JOIN CHUM RADIO 1045FM.

Ashley Greco announcement via Facebook
Radio Superstar Ashley Greco. Photo Credit:  http://www.ashleygreco.com
I go where Ashley goes. lol...I think I said that on twitter once. After Dave and Scott were gone and Ashley remained at Z103.5FM, I still continued to listen to her solo. I still have to listen to ALL radio stations as a Music Journalist but Ashley could be at the North Pole Radio or Chum Radio, I'll still listen to HER.

The dynamic radio personality has been a fixture at Z103.5FM and always had a love and passion for radio. Starting as a traffic reporter in Z103.5's afternoon shift with The Hammer, her vibrant personality always resonated thru the airwaves.

She is also an awesome voice over talent with client rosters like CTV, A-Channel, Rogers, Adecco, Goodlife Fitness, Sony and the YMCA. Greco announced on her personal Facebook page 30 mins ago that she was heading to CHUM RADIO, another Toronto radio fixture. Ashley is a kind person, once I was going thru a personal family issue and she posted such sweet words of encouragement on my page. She made my day! Last time I saw her was in the MMVA pressroom in 2009 when she asked Drake if he was dating Rihanna. lol.

"I guess the word is already getting out. It's true that I have left Z103.5 but I am beyond thrilled to announce that this Sunday will mark a new beginning in my life, a new chapter and fresh start with an incredible company. I am so pleased to say I am now a part of the CHUM team. Yippee! You can hear me this Sunday on 104.5FM.

Always forging ahead and moving forward. Ashley is well loved by her fans wherever she goes. Ain't we glad she isn't leaving TORONTO???? I'll have to MOVE!--MsKemi @HipHossip on Twitter.


UPDATE: @Z1035Ashley is now @TheAshleyGreco All my followers especially in Toronto #FF Ashley Greco now @1045CHUMFM

Blog Archive