SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Thursday, June 14, 2012

CHRIS BROWN VERSUS DRAKE BRAWL IN A NITECLUB LAST NITE?

Click here for the AP story: Chris Brown, Drake brawl in NYC nightclub - WLBT.com 

Drake's NOT FOR Violence! Fans are speculating this was all over a GIRL? Rihanna as a matter of fact. Doesn't Chris have that Vietnamese girl?  I know every single member of Aubrey's entourage. I see them all at events all over Canada.You already know who's side I'm on. Chris has a history of violence and violence should not always trail you. You must stay away from it! Nuff said. 

Sandra Rose's sources say Drake started the whole thing. Even Meek Mill was involved. Read that version here.  Everyone please STOP the violence! I am an anti-violence advocate in Toronto among other things. Until I see that police report, Take Care!--MsKemi

Illustration via Twitter

Blog Archive