SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Sunday, June 9, 2013

GEORGE STROUMBOULOPOULOUS PREMIERE'S HIS CNN SHOW WITH WIZ KHALIFA WHO SPEAKS ABOUT HIS MILITARY MOM AND WEED.



My dead friend George got his own CNN show and WOW I said! George Stroumboulopoulos has always been one of those innovative colleagues in the world of Journalism, having his long run with CBC in Canada and became a fixture over there. Last interview I did with Strombo was at the 2011 Stylus awards red carpet in Toronto where he told me new things are always popping with him and he finally taught me how to pronounce his last name! Mmmm and you thought Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo was hard. CNN has his name so easy on the site graphics on his page below.

CNN viewers are sure gonna love my awesome Greek Canadian friend! Watch the interview tonight. George has always been a late night guy, also pay attention to the regular schedule which turns to an hour later.
@wizkhalifa to @strombo "I would love to just spend all the time in the world with my son"


Tonight's Premier of “Stroumboulopoulos”, Wiz Khalifa chats with George about parenting, being raised by a mother in the military and weed. Full interview airs this Sunday at 10pm ET on CNN. Then moves to Fridays at 11pm ET. Guests on Sunday's show are Wiz, Keanu Reeves and Martin Short.

Canadian Media personality George Stroumboulopoulos with me at Stylus 2011



Blog Archive