SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

PROUDLY YORUBA FACEBOOK PAGE PROUDLY BUSTED WITH PORTRAYING OUR CULTURE AS FAKE..

When you buy Facebook likes and think my story here will get you even more likes is a good thing, you need to rethink your strategy. You don't have a website or make money from your page is a waste of time. Proudly Yoruba is just that. As a close watcher of Facebook Community standards violators, Proudly Yoruba's aim is to demean other cultures in Nigeria and make we Yorubas look GOOD and in the culture of Yorubas, we are spoken to. This picture below read this.

Proudly Yoruba via Facebook
One of our Brothers sent us this to show how he is representing Yoruba Culture abroad...

We are very proud of you bro.. please continue to represent joor!!!

~M

I then wrote: How is he representing our culture with that long scarf on his outfit or is it the white woman wearing our outfit he is trying to show us?

Proudly Yoruba's admin ~M, who we shall call Moron here then wrote that I am jealous of a white woman and she's better than me? Sometimes ignorance does not excuse stupidity. This is the same page that came on my pages trying to get more likes and even spamming links on my pages to get likes, tjhen later purchased likes from Facebook marketing since it was so hard to get them naturally.

I distanced myself from this moron after the page had a habit of demeaning Nollywood celebrities who wear skimpy sexy outfits and praising any Yoruba star doing the same. I hate fake people hating behind a Facebook page portraying my tribe as better than others. Read below to see social media unprofessionalism at its best.

Instead of tackling issues like all the fake Yoruba Facebook names Holuwakemi, Ohlartunde etc, Moron is busy throwing insults. You are not Proudly Yoruba, u are proudly a MORON. #SMH
She promptly yanked my post and the rest of our exchange and proudly banned me. Of course 3 of my pages have liked that page. I am keeping an eye on M.  Good luck with your reputation. Hopefully I got you more LIKES!

Proudly Yoruba Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo, you fool and fucking idiot. Don't bring your madness here. You are jealous that she is a lovely bride and better than you and she is a white woman.


#Kesus
@HipHossip on twitter

Blog Archive