SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

#MADAMGOVERNOR: SOCIAL MEDIA HAS TURNED NIGERIAN CRIMINALS LIKE ADEWUNMI LAWAL INTO ACCUSERS OF DECENT POLITICIANS.

Posing near mansions
Posing near luxury cars

In love with a Jehovah witness he's been warned against
Whatever this dude is thinking, ADEWUNMI lAWAL'S FB profile boasts pictures posing near mansions and rich people's cars and a Jehovah witness girlfriend and u know clearly they are thieves out here. Never let them in your house. When the average idiot 18-25 here has no education, refuses to go to school, refuses to do an internship or volunteer, you get this solid messy Nigerians that write that my father stole people's money. People that have not even worked one day of their lives busy defrauding Americans with scam e-mails.

Clearly it is known in Nigeria that my father is one of the few honest politicians in this country and I repeated on national radio that if I see ppl trying to attack me on social media by using my father, I will FIND them. The rest is history.

Lets just say I will take a bullet for my dad!

Make friends with him
https://www.facebook.com/adwumb2003

Blog Archive