SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Sunday, November 6, 2011

CONGRATS AS BEYONCE IS HAVING A BABY GIRL.

We decided to name her Jeyonce and we already know one of the names is gonna be Fela. Kelly Rowland has let it slip that former Destiny’s Child bandmate Beyonce is expecting a baby girl.The R&B superstar has yet to reveal the sex of her baby, but Rowland has told Us Weekly magazine that her friend’s first child will be a daughter. Asked what she might buy the unborn tot for an upcoming baby shower,
Rowland said, “I don’t know. I think her dad (Jay-Z) is gonna give her everything anyways, all I can give her is love.”
Not realizing she had slipped up, Rowland was asked if the child would be spoiled and responded, “I think she’ll be very well behaved. Her parents will make sure of that.”

Meanwhile Bey was spotted entering that office building she works at in NYC on Friday the 4th November. Congrats to Bey as always! We love her here at HipHossip. She's showing good now. Standing in front of her face in 2004 interviewing her, I know she is a small tiny person. Next to Tiny (T.I's wife), L'il Kim and Snooki, Bey will be the next smallest person. Julius does such a good job protecting her. My 2004 intv with her is now so precious! I will post it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive