SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Monday, November 21, 2011

KESHIA CHANTE IS TAKING CHARGE NIGHT AND DAY.

Toronto Sun's Jane Stevenson writes....It's been five long years since Ottawa-born singer Keshia Chante's last album, 2U.And in that time the 23-year-old has made some major changes -- both professionally and personally.Chante asked to be let out of her contract with Sony, with whom she signed when she was just 14, and has since signed to Universal, which just released her third album, Night & Day."At the end of the day they are the top two labels worldwide, so I think either one you're very lucky to be with," said Chante, relaxing in her T.O. management offices."But for me I just wanted to have the control that I could write the songs I wanted to write, just do anything I wanted to do.

I am that type of person. I'm definitely 24/7 always thinking kind of girl. And I wanted to able to pick up the phone and say, 'I have this idea' and to have it happen. As opposed to having to go through a system."She hopes to do a theatre tour for the disc, including dates in Canada next March. Read the rest here.



Keshia is a good pal to us. She loves KJ and KJ's nuts about her videos. She even wished him first on that 11/11/11 birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive