SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Monday, March 5, 2012

MTV AFRICA FAIL: OMG GIRLZ STILL LABELED AS L'IL WAYNE AND T.I'S DAUGHTERS MISLEADING AFRICAN FANS.


OK, I am calling TINY on this one. First if you want her to bring these girls to Africa, Get it right MTV Base. I wrote this on the longest thread ever, 


MTV BASE!!!! I'm in the MTV Canada area. WRONG!!!!!!! L'il Wayne's daughter left the group in 2010. Reginae is NO longer in the group. Zonnique (Star) is NOT even T.I's daughter. She is in the middle and she is TINY's daughter so T.I's stepdaughter. Hear my intv with Tiny when T.I went to prison the first time when she was about to start the group and taking care of all the children. The 2 girls on the right and left are Basha (Beauty) and Lourdes, (LoLo) aka Babydoll two sisters.

BTW, that "Spanking New" one that MTV Africa was going to dish out has now been leaked by HipHossip! Their latest song that premiered 3 weeks ago on BET's 106 and Park "Gucci this, Gucci that." Pls CORRECT that ERROR!

It's 7.31am here in Toronto, Canada--MsKemi @HipHossip



Blog Archive