SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

TORONTO SOULFUL R&B SINGER KEON LOVE RELEASES NEW SINGLE "RELAX"



When I received this video, it was exclusively just uploaded at 25 views, Keon Love is one of those very humble Toronto R&B singers that just make you smile. In this video, she seems to be the one dictating to her man who is clearly speaking with his eyes to her. Mmm Mmm Mmm! I want those looks all over me. Keon, I want your MAN in my bed tonite! Yummy! You giving him such a tough time!

This video produced by Smokeshop Productions chronicles a woman whose man is only begging to have her beside him at all times. He's not really possessive but just wants his property home now! Look how he looks at that chic walking past, a definite temptation when we give our men a hard time, they start looking elsewhere! Ok, so he doesn't have job, many of us have men like that and we all managing. You say he should relax and to me it looks like you should lady! OK, LMAO! Keon, at the end of the day, I'll take that tasty lookin tenderoni!

Damn! I just woke up. I'm a 47-year-old woman. Grrrr..(sound of a cougar)--MsKemi @HipHossip 


Keon Love is a very good friend of HipHossip or should we say one of KJ's women? Look at them both at the 2010 Stylus award red carpet in Toronto. SMH and you thought I was the only one with Cougar dates.

Keon is new on Twitter and I want you to pls follow her! She's such a sweetie.
https://twitter.com/@MsKeonLove

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive