SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Sunday, March 4, 2012

RIHANNA DOING WHAT I LOVE THE BEST ABOUT HER: TAKING PICS WITH HER FANS.






Singer Rihanna is mobbed by fans as she leaves her hotel on February 28, 2012 in London, UK.
(February 28, 2012 - Photo by FameFlynet Pictures)


These days, some stars have way too much security that ppl like RiRi care less. They just connect with their fans. Rihanna has been under fire lately about making up with Chris Brown. These lovely pics were taken in London, U.K where fans had stalked her hotel all morning.


She is more matured now since I met her and I know she learned a lesson from what happened in 2009. I wish her good luck always. What else is there to say? Such a beautiful young lady.

Blog Archive