SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Thursday, April 19, 2012

BREAKING NEWS: ALL RAPPER NIPSEY HUSSLE CANADIAN TOUR DATES CANCELLED. TURNED AWAY AT THE BORDER!







Nipsey keep your head up. I am very sad to hear this! Even left ur Mgr a msg. Weezy comes in here all day long. SMH. I worked so hard with Toronto Police Service to make sure the venue was ready for you and no hoodlooms were gonna be shooting and messing up your show and even the Deputy Chief emailed me back this morning after I talked to the Suprintendent of 51 precinct at 8.15am his morning in the area where they messed up Jeezy's concert. Some of you all out there need to stop the concert violence that trails these rappers and let ppl watch the damn show. Canada's immigration is tough but at the same time, hip-hop is being attacked and some of y'all making it worse!

THAT'S ALL I CAN SAY FOR NOW. A WHOLE TOUR CANCELLED! I BET YOU IT HAS TO DO WITH ALL THAT ROWDINESS THAT TRAILED HIM IN ARIZONA LAST MONTH WHERE 13 WERE SHOT. STOP THIS Y'ALL! 
MsKemi @HipHossip on twitter 







Nipsey Hussle · 210,886 like this
47 minutes ago · 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive